Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes Because I learned heaps of stuff at school.
2. What have you learnt this term? This term I learn about 3D shapes and I learnt about writing descriptions.
3. What have you found easy this term?
I found the easiest maths and that is math whizz it is a fun maths game you can play.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? The thing that is tricky is IXL because sometimes it tricks you When you answer the questions.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term?
This term my friend helps me with my teacher miss G.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term?
I will listen carefully to my teacher.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? Next term I am going to do better then what I did this term.